Anna University Recruitment 2023: Anna University (AU) has announced the new job recruitment for 10 vacancies in the Clerical Assistant, Application Programmer Post. There are totally released 10 in Chennai. AU invites Offline Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible. The Selected job-searching Candidates use this job opportunity.
Anna University Recruitment 2023 – 10 Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Jobseekers apply for this job from 23.12.2022 to 06.01.2023 Check our Latest Govt Jobs in 2023 to get more job details.
|Board Name||Anna University|
|Post Name||Clerical Assistant, Application Programmer|
|Job Category||Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details for Anna University Recruitment 2023
- Professional Assistant II: 04.
- Professional Assistant III: 01.
- Clerical Assistant: 03.
- Junior Application Programmer: 01.
- Senior Application Programmer: 01.
Academic Details for Anna University Recruitment 2023
- Professional Assistant II: MBA/MCA/M.Sc/M.Com.
- Professional Assistant III: Diploma.
- Clerical Assistant: Any Degree.
- Junior Application Programmer: MSC/B.Tech/MCA/B.E.
- Senior Application Programmer: B.Tech/B.E/MSc.
Age Limit and Relaxation
As per the Govt Notification, The candidate’s age Limit is Not Mentioned.
- Clerical Assistant, Application Programmer: Not Mentioned.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill vacancies through this method like Test and Interview. After completing, these steps candidates will be placed in training in a particular area.
- Written Exam
Pay Scale Salary
The Selected Candidates Can get Basic Pay As mentioned below,
- Professional Assistant II: Rs.771/- per day.
- Professional Assistant III: Rs.699/- per day.
- Clerical Assistant: Rs.486/- per day.
- Junior Application Programmer: Rs.25,000/- to Rs.35,000/- per month.
- Senior Application Programmer: Rs.30,000/- to Rs.40,000/- per month.
The Candidates Should Submit Their Application Before 06.01.2023
The Director, Center of Research, Anna University, Chennai – 600025.
|SC/ST/ EXSM/ PWD /Women||Nil|
Anna University Recruitment Links
How to Apply for Anna University Recruitment 2023
- Go to the Official Website.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Download the pdf file carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, proof, email id, etc.
- Then fix your Photograph and Signature.
- Before submitting Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application through Postal.