IISER Recruitment 2023: Indian Institute Of Science Education And Research (IISER) has announced the new job recruitment for 02 vacancies in the Research Associate, Technical Assistant Post. There are totally released 02 in Thiruvananthapuram. IISER invites Email Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible. The Selected job-searching Candidates use this job opportunity.
IISER Recruitment 2023 – 02 Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Jobseekers apply for this job from 22.12.2022 to 30.12.2022 Check our Latest Govt Jobs in 2023 to get more job details.
|Board Name||Indian Institute Of Science Education And Research (IISER)|
|Post Name||Research Associate, Technical Assistant|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details for IISER Recruitment 2023
- Research Associate: 01.
- Technical Assistant: 01.
Academic Details for IISER Recruitment 2023
Aspirants should have a Minimum Qualification is MSc/Ph.D.
- Research Associate: Ph.D. in Biology.
- Technical Assistant: MSc in Biology.
Age Limit and Relaxation
As per the Govt Notification, The candidate’s age Limit is Maximum 35 years.
- Research Associate: Maximum 35 years.
- Technical Assistant: Maximum 30 years.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill vacancies through this method like Interview. After completing, these steps candidates will be placed in training in a particular area.
Pay Scale Salary
The Selected Candidates Can get Basic Pay As below,
- Research Associate: Rs.47,000/- per month.
- Technical Assistant: Rs.24,500/- per month.
The Candidates Need to Submit Their Application Before 30.01.2022.
|SC/ST/ EXSM/ PWD /Women||Nil|
IISER Recruitment Links
How to Apply for IISER Recruitment 2023
- Go to the Official Website.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Download the pdf file carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, proof, email id, etc.
- Then fix your Photograph and Signature.
- Before submitting Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application through Email.