Assam Rifles Recruitment 2023: Assam Rifles (AR) has announced the new job recruitment for 95 vacancies in the Havildar Clerk Post. There are totally released Various 95 in All India. AR invites Offline Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible. The Selected job-searching Candidates use this job opportunity.
Assam Rifles Recruitment 2023 – 95 Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Jobseekers apply for this job from 23.12.2022 to 22.01.2023 Check our Latest Govt Jobs in 2023 to get more job details.
|Board Name||Assam Rifles (AR)|
|Post Name||Havildar Clerk|
|Job Location||All India|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details for Assam Rifles Recruitment 2023
- Havildar Clerk: 95.
Academic Details for Assam Rifles Recruitment 2023
Aspirants should have a Minimum Qualification ITI/ Diploma or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Havildar Clerk: ITI/Diploma.
Age Limit and Relaxation
As per the Govt Notification, The candidate’s age Limit is Not Mentioned.
- Havildar Clerk: Not Mentioned.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill vacancies through this method like Interview. After completing, these steps candidates will be placed in training in a particular area.
Pay Scale Salary
The Selected Candidates Can get Basic Pay As below,
- Havildar Clerk: As per Notification.
The Candidates Need to Submit Their Application Before 22.01.2023.
Directorate General Assam Rifles (Recruitment Branch) Laitkor, Shillong, Meghalaya -793010.
|SC/ST/ EXSM/ PWD /Women||Nil|
Assam Rifles Recruitment Links
|Official Notification pdf||Click Here|
|Telegram Group Link||Join Now|
How to Apply for Assam Rifles Recruitment 2023
- Go to the Official Website.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Download the pdf file carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, proof, email id, etc.
- Then fix your Photograph and Signature.
- Before submitting Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application Postal.