BIS Recruitment 2022 – Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS)has announced job recruitment for 46 Young Professionals (Standardization Department, Research Analysis, Management system Certification Department) posts. BIS invites the Online Application from the Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible. The Selected job searching Candidates use this job opportunity.
BIS Recruitment 2022 – 46 Posts
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Jobseekers apply for this job from 12.06.2022 to 15.07.2022. Check our Latest Govt Jobs 2022 to get more job details.
|Board Name||Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS)|
|Post Name||Young Professionals (Standardization Department, Research Analysis, Management system Certification Department)|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
Vacancy Details for BIS Recruitment 2022
- Standardization Department: 04
- Research Analysis: 20
- Management system Certification Department: 22
Academic Details for BIS Recruitment 2022
- Standardization Department: B.Tech/B.E. or Master’s Degree in Metallurgical Engineering.
- Research Analysis: Any Graduate.
- Management system Certification Department: Any Graduate/ Diploma in Engineering.
Age Limit and Relaxation
- Standardization Department: 35 years.
- Research Analysis: 35 years.
- Management system Certification Department: 35 years.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill up Various vacancies through this method like an Interview.
- Written Exam
- Certification Verification
- Standardization Department: Rs.70,000/- Per Month.
- Research Analysis: Rs.70,000/- Per Month.
- Management system Certification Department: Rs.70,000/- Per Month.
- Refer Advertisements.
BIS Recruitment Links
How to Apply for BIS Recruitment 2022
- Go to the Official Website.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Download the pdf file carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, id proof, email id, etc.
- Then fix your Photograph and Signature.
- Before submitting Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application.