TN School Education Recruitment 2022 – Tamil Nadu Government School Education Department has announced job recruitment for 152 Senior Fellows, and Fellows posts. TN School Education invites the Online Application from the Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible. The Selected job searching Candidates use this job opportunity.
TN School Education Recruitment 2022 – 152 Posts
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Jobseekers apply for this job from 26.04.2022 to 30.06.2022. Check our Latest Govt Jobs 2021 to get more job details.
|Board Name||TN School Education Department|
|Post Name||Senior Fellows, Fellows|
|Job Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
|Job Category||Tamil Nadu Government Jobs|
Vacancy Details for TN School Education Recruitment 2022
- Senior Fellows: 38
- Fellows: 114
Academic Details for TN School Education Recruitment 2022
Aspirants should have the Qualification Any Bachelor’s Degree in qualification from any government-approved Board or recognized University or Institution.
- Senior Fellows: Any Degree with 5 years of experience.
- Fellows: Any Degree with 2 years of experience.
Age Limit and Relaxation
- Senior Fellows: Not Mentioned.
- Fellows: Not Mentioned.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill up Various vacancies through this method like an Interview.
- Written Exam
- Certification Verification
- Senior Fellows: Rs.45,000/- Per Month.
- Fellows: Rs.32,000/- Per Month.
- No Fee.
TN School Education Recruitment Links
|Official Notification Link||Click Here|
|Extended Notification Link||Click Here|
|Official Application Link||Click Here|
|Telegram Group Link||Join Now|
How to Apply for TN School Education Recruitment 2022
- Go to the Official Website.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Download the pdf file carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, id proof, email id, etc.
- Then fix your Photograph and Signature.
- Before submitting Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application.