Chennai District e-Governance Society Recruitment 2023 – Chennai District e-Governance Society (eSevai) has announced the new job recruitment of Auditor posts. The selected candidates will be placed in Chennai. There are totally released Various vacancies. Application from the Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible.
Chennai District e-Governance Society Recruitment 2023 – Various Posts
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Job seekers apply for this job from Starting Date: 27.01.2023 to 13.02.2023. Check our Latest Govt Jobs 2023 to get more job details.
|Board Name||Chennai District e-Governance Society|
|Job Category||Tamil Nadu Government Jobs|
|Apply Mode||Offline (By Postal)|
Chennai District e-Governance Society Recruitment 2023
- Auditor: 01
Chennai District e-Governance Society Recruitment Academic Details for 2023
Refer to the Chennai District eGA Society Recruitment Official notification check.
|As per the Official Notification|
Age Limit Details
|Post Name||Age Limit|
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill vacancies through this method like an Interview.
Chennai District e-Governance Society Recruitment Pay Scale Details
Candidates after joining the Chennai District eGA Society job you will get As per Norms.
QUOTATION FOR AUDIT OF THE ACCOUNTS PF DISTRICT e-GOVERNANCE SOCIETY (TO BE OPENED IN THE CHAMBER OF PERSONAL ASSISTANT (GENERAL) TO COLLECTOR ON 13.02.2023 AT 4.00 P.M), and addressed to the Vice – Chairman / District Collector, DeGS, Collector’s Office, Chennai – 1.
Chennai District e-Governance Society Recruitment Links
How to Apply for Chennai District e-Governance Society Recruitment 2023
- Go to the Official Website.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Download the pdf file carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, id proof, email id, etc.
- Then fix your Photograph and Signature.
- Degree mark sheet, application signed into the photocopies.
- Before Submitting Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application and finish it.