BEL High School Recruitment 2023 – Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has announced the new job recruitment for 01 vacancies in the Notification for the post of Principal Job vacancies. BEL invites Offline (By Postal) Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible.
BEL High School Recruitment 2023 – 01 Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Job seekers apply for this job from 30.01.2023 to 15.02.2023.
|Board Name||BEL – Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)|
|Job Location||Bengaluru – Karnataka|
|Job Type||Central Government Jobs|
|Application Mode||Offline (By Postal)|
Vacancy Details for BEL High School Recruitment 2023
- Principal: 01.
Academic Details for BEL High School Recruitment 2023
The Candidates completed their Master’s Degree with a B.Ed and 15 years of Experience or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Principal: Master’s Degree with B.Ed and 15 years of Experience.
BEL High School Recruitment Age Limit
Age Limits are varied for different posts Age Limit is 45 years to 55 years. Refer to Advertisements and Government websites for more details.
- Principal: Maximum 45 years to 55 years.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill vacancies through this method like Written Exam, Interview.
- Written Exam
BEL High School Recruitment Pay Scale Details
The Selected Candidates will get the Basic Pay Salary with a Pay band of Rs.56,800/- to Rs.99,600/- per month.
- Principal: Rs.56,800/- to Rs.99,600/- per month.
- General/ OBC: No Fee.
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Serviceman: No Fee.
Postal Address for BEL Recruitment
The Secretary, BEEI, BEL High School Building, Jalahalli PO, Bengaluru – 560013.
BEL High School Recruitment Links
|Official Notification pdf||Click Here|
|Telegram Group Link||Join Now|
How to Apply for BEL High School Recruitment 2023
- Go to the Official Website of BEL.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Check for the Junior Associate job advertisement and Download it.
- Download the pdf file carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Upload your Scanned copy like Certificates, id proof, email id, etc.
- Then attach your Photograph and Signature.
- Before submitting Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application and finish it.