CMWSSB Recruitment 2023 – Chennai Metropoliton Water Supply and Sewerge Board (CMWSSB) has announced the new job recruitment for the 108 Vacancies for Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice is released in Tamil Nadu. CMWSSB invites Walk In Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible. The Selected job-searching Candidates use this job opportunity.
CMWSSB Recruitment 2023 – 108 Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Job seekers apply from 01.04.2023 to 30.04.2023. Check our Latest Govt Jobs 2023 to get more job details.
|Board Name||Chennai Metropoliton Water Supply and Sewerge Board (CMWSSB)|
|Post Name||Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice|
|Job Location||All Over Tamil Nadu|
|Job Category||TN Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details for CMWSSB Recruitment 2023
- Graduate Apprentice: 76.
- Technician Apprentice: 33.
Academic Details for CMWSSB Recruitment 2023
Aspirants should have the Minimum Qualification of a Degree in Engineering qualification from any government-approved Board or recognized University or Institution.
- Graduate Apprentice: Degree in Engineering.
- Technician Apprentice: Degree in Engineering.
Age Limit and Relaxation
General and Unreserved Candidates have a maximum of Rs.9,000/- per month.
- Graduate Apprentice: Rs.9,000/- per month.
- Technician Apprentice: Rs.8,000/- per month.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill vacancies through this method like Interview and Document Verification.
- Document Verification
CMWSSB Recruitment Links
|Official Notification pdf||Click Here|
|Official Application Link||Click Here|
|Telegram Group Link||Join Now|
How to Apply for CMWSSB Recruitment 2023
- Go to the Official Website of CMWSSB.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Download the pdf file carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, id proof, email id, etc.
- Then fix your Photograph and Signature.
- Before submitting Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application before the Last Date.