INCOIS Recruitment 2023 – Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services (INCOIS) has announced Scientist, Assistant, Hindi Translator Posts. There are totally released 10 vacancies and invite Online Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible. The Job searching Candidates use this job opportunity.
INCOIS Recruitment 2023 – Various Vacancies
INCOIS Recruitment here Applicants will get Job information and including details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Job seekers apply for this job from the Start Date of 01.04.2023 to 01.05.2023.
|Board Name||Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services (INCOIS)|
|Post Name||Scientist, Assistant, Junior Hindi Translator|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
INCOIS Recruitment Vacancy Details 2023
- Scientist: 08.
- Scientist Assistant: 01.
- Junior Hindi Translator: 01.
INCOIS Recruitment Academic Details for 2023
The Candidates completed the Degree/ Diploma, Master’s Degree or equivalent from the recognized Board.
- Scientist: Master’s Degree.
- Scientist Assistant: Degree/ Diploma.
- Junior Hindi Translator: Master’s Degree.
Age Limit Details
- Scientist: 50 years.
- Scientist Assistant: 28 years.
- Junior Hindi Translator: 30 years.
Selection Procedure Details
The INCOIS will decide to fill up Various vacancies through this method like Interview.
Pay Scale Details
The Selected Candidates will get the Basic Pay Salary with pay Rs.35,400/- to Rs.1,12,400/- per month.
- Scientist: Rs.67,000/- to Rs.2,16,600/- per month.
- Scientist Assistant: Rs.35,400/- to Rs.1,12,400/- per month.
- Junior Hindi Translator: Rs.35,400/- to Rs.1,12,400/- per month.
|SC/ST/ EXSM/ PWD /Women||Nil|
INCOIS Recruitment Links
|Official Notification Link||Click Here|
|Official Application Link||Click Here|
|Telegram Group Link||Join Now|
How to Apply for INCOIS Recruitment 2023
- Go to the Official Website of Search Official Website.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, id proof, email id, etc.
- Degree mark sheet, application signed into the photocopies.
- Submit the Application and finished.