Coimbatore Social Welfare Recruitment 2022 – Coimbatore One Stop Centre announced the new job recruitment of various Case Worker Posts. There are totally released Various vacancies. Coimbatore DRB invites Offline Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible.
Coimbatore Social Welfare Recruitment 2022 – 01 posts
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Jobseekers apply for this job from 07.12.2022 to 15.12.2022.
|Coimbatore Social Welfare Department
|Tamil Nadu – Coimbatore
|TN Govt Jobs
Vacancy Details for Coimbatore Social Welfare Recruitment 2022
- Case Worker: 01.
Academic Details for Coimbatore Social Welfare Recruitment 2022
Aspirants should have the Minimum Qualification Degree in Law/ Social Work/ Sociology/ Social Science/ Psychology qualification from any government-approved Board or recognized University or Institution.
- Case Worker: Degree in Law/ Social Work/ Sociology/ Social Science/ Psychology.
Age Limit and Relaxation
General and Unreserved Candidates have the Minimum Age Limit. Refer to the Official Notification or Website for more details.
- Case Worker: Not Mentioned.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill vacancies through this method like an Interview.
Pay Scale Salary
The Selected Candidates will get the Basic Pay Salary with a pay band of Rs.15,000/- per Month.
- Case Worker: Rs.15,000/- per month.
Postal Address Details
The District Social Welfare Officer,
District Social Welfare Office,
Old Collectorate Building, Ground Floor,
Coimbatore -641018, Phone No: 0422-2305156.
The Candidates Should Apply Offline Mode Application Fee.
|For All Categories
Coimbatore Social Welfare Recruitment Links
How to Apply for Coimbatore Social Welfare Recruitment 2022
- Go to the Official Website.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Download the pdf file carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, id proof, email id, etc.
- Then fix your Photograph and Signature.
- Before submitting Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application above Address.