Madurai Social Welfare Recruitment 2022: Madurai Collector Office (Madurai OSC) published vacancies for Center Administrator, Case Worker, Multipurpose Helper, and Security Posts. The Application for Madurai District Social Welfare Officer recruitment for the below-required qualifications. They decided to fill up 05 Vacancies in Madurai. Applicants should know the following posts are released. Eligible Candidates are requested to pursue the Official Notification before applying for this job.
Madurai Social Welfare Recruitment 2022 – 05 Vacancies
10th Pass or Equivalent discipline Candidate can apply for this post. Applicants check the Official Websites before applying for Madurai Recruitment posts. Must refer to Academic Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Selection process details, how to apply for the posts, and other details mentioned.
|Board Name||Madurai Social Welfare Department (Madurai OSC)|
|Post Name||Center Administrator, Case Worker, Multipurpose Helper, and Security|
|Job Category||TN Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details for Madurai Social Welfare Job 2022
- Center Administrator: 01.
- Case Worker: 01.
- Multipurpose Helper: 02.
- Security Guard: 01.
Academic Qualification Details
- Center Administrator: Degree in Law, LLB, Master of Social Work.
- Case Worker: Any Degree.
- Multipurpose Helper: 10th Pass.
- Security Guard: 10th Pass.
Age Limit for Madurai Social Welfare Recruitment 2022
Madurai Social Welfare Office Age Limit is Not Mentioned. So Check the Notification for more details.
- All Posts: Not Mentioned.
Madurai Recruitment will select the candidates through the Interview.
Madurai Social Welfare Jobs Salary Details
Madurai Social Welfare Jobs Selected Candidates will get a Basic Pay Scale of Rs.15,000/- Per Month. Candidates were also eligible for House Rent, Dearness Allowance, Local and Family Allowance, and Grade Allowance.
- Center Administrator: Rs.15,000/- Per Month.
- Case Worker: Rs.15,000 Per Month.
- Multipurpose Helper: Rs.6,400 Per Month.
- Security Guard: Rs.10,000 Per Month.
- No Fee
Madurai Social Welfare Jobs Postal Address Details
District Social Welfare Officer, District Social Welfare Office, 3rd Floor, Additional Building of Collectorate, Madurai-20.
Madurai Social Welfare Recruitment Links
How to Apply for Madurai Social Welfare Recruitment 2022
- Visit the Official Website.
- Candidates Read the and check your eligibility.
- if you are Eligible then click the application.
- Fill in your personal details carefully.
- Attach your documents like Qualification, Birth Certificate, Email, Id Proof, etc.
- Send the Application through Postal.