CSB Recruitment 2023: Central Silk Board (CSB) has announced the new job recruitment for 142 vacancies in the Assistant Superintendent, Upper Division Clerk Post. There are totally released 142 in All India. CSB invites Online Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible. The Selected job-searching Candidates use this job opportunity.
CSB Recruitment 2023 – 142 Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Jobseekers apply for this job from 26.12.2022 to 16.01.2023 Check our Latest Govt Jobs in 2023 to get more job details.
|Board Name||Central Silk Board (CSB)|
|Post Name||Assistant Superintendent, Upper Division Clerk|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details for CSB Recruitment 2023
- Assistant Director: 04.
- Computer Programmer: 01.
- Assistant Superintendent: 30.
- Stenographer I/II: 08.
- Junior Engineer: 05.
- Upper Division Clerk: 85.
- Library Information Assistant: 02.
- Junior Translator (Hindi): 04.
- Field Assistant: 01.
- Cook: 02.
Academic Details for CSB Recruitment 2023
- Assistant Director: CA/MBA.
- Computer Programmer/ Assistant Superintendent: Any Degree.
- Stenographer: Degree.
- Upper Division Clerk/Stenographer II: Degree.
- Junior Engineer: Diploma.
- Junior Assistant: Degree in Library Science.
- Junior Translator (Hindi): Diploma, Master’s Degree.
- Field Assistant:10th pass, Diploma.
- Cook: Diploma.
Age Limit and Relaxation
As per the Govt Notification, The candidate’s age Limit is a Minimum of 18 years to a Maximum of 35 years.
- Assistant Director: Maximum 35 years.
- Computer Programmer/ Assistant Superintendent: Maximum 30 years.
- Stenographer: 18 years to 20 years.
- Upper Division Clerk/Stenographer II: 18 years to 25 Years.
- Junior Engineer/Junior Assistant/Junior Translator (Hindi): Maximum 30 years.
- Upper Division Clerk/ Stenographer: 18 years to 25 years.
- Field Assistant: Maximum 25 years.
- Cook: 18 years to 25 years.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill vacancies through this method like Test, Interview. After completing, these steps candidates will be placed in training in a particular area.
- Written Test
- Skill Test
Pay Scale Salary
The Selected Candidates Can get Basic Pay As below,
- Assistant Director: Rs.56,100 to Rs.1,77,500 per month.
- Computer Programmer: Rs.44,900 to Rs.1,42,100 per month.
- Assistant Superintend/ Stenographer/ Library Assistant/ Junior Engineer/Junior Translator: Rs.35,400 to Rs.1,12,400 per month.
- Upper Divison Clerk / Stenographer II: Rs.25,500 to Rs.81,100 per month.
- Field Assistant: Rs.21,700 to Rs.69,100 per month.
- Cook: Rs.19,900 to Rs.63,200 per month.
|SC/ST/ EXSM/ PWD /Women||Nil|
CSB Recruitment Links
How to Apply for CSB Recruitment 2023
- Go to the Official Website.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Download the pdf file carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, proof, email id, etc.
- Then fix your Photograph and Signature.
- Before submitting Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application Online.