District e-Governance Society Coimbatore Recruitment 2022 – Coimbatore e-Governance Society (TN eSevai Recruitment) தமிழ்நாடு மின் ஆளுமை வேலைவாய்ப்பு has announced the new job e-District Manager Various Posts. There released Various vacancy invites Online Applications from the dates, who are vibrant and eligible.
District e-Governance Society Coimbatore Recruitment 2022
Coimbatore E-Sevai Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Jobseekers apply for this job from 07.07.2022 to 20.07.2022. Check our Latest Govt Jobs 2022 to get more job details.
|Board Name||Tamil Nadu e-Governance Society|
|Post Name||e-District Manager|
|Job Category||TN Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details for District e-Governance Society Coimbatore Recruitment 2022
- e-District Manager: Various.
District e-Governance Society Coimbatore Recruitment Academic Details for 2022
The Candidates completed the 10th Pass/ 12th Pass/Any Degree Official notification check.
- e-District Manager: 10th Pass/ 12th Pass/ Any Degree.
Age Limit Details
General and Unreserved Candidates have the Age Limit of 21 to 35 years. Refer to the Official Notification or Website for more details.
- e-District Manager: 21 years to 35 years.
Coimbatore E-Sevai Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill up Various vacancies through this method of Interview.
Pay Scale Details
The Selected Candidates will get the Basic Pay Salary with pay Rs.26,000/- per month.
- e-District Manager: Rs.26,000/- per month.
- e-District Manager: No Fee.
District e-Governance Society Coimbatore Recruitment Links
How to Apply for District e-Governance Society Coimbatore Recruitment 2022
- Go to the Official Website.
- Refer to the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, id pf, email id, and
- Then fix your Photograph and Signature.
- Degree mark sheet, application signed into the photocopies.
- Submit the Application and finished it.