FCI Recruitment 2022 – Food Corporation of India (FCI) has announced the new job recruitment General Manager Posts. There are released 02 vacancies in Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai, Guwahati, and New Delhi. FCI invites Online Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible.
FCI Recruitment 2022 – 02 Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Jobseekers apply for this job from 18.07.2022 to 16.08.2022.
|Board Name||Food Corporation of India (FCI)|
|Post Name||General Manager|
|Job Location||Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai, Guwahati, and New Delhi|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details for FCI Recruitment 2022
- General Manager: 02.
Academic Details for FCI Recruitment 2022
The Candidates completed a Degree, BE/ B.Tech or equivalent from a recognized University.
- General Manager: Degree, BE/B.Tech.
Age Limit and Relaxation
The Age Limit should be a Maximum of 61 years. Check the Official Advertisement for Age Relaxation details.
- General Manager: Maximum 61 years.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill up Various vacancies through this method like Interviews, Certification Verification.
- Document Verification
Pay Scale Salary
The Selected Candidates will get a Basic Pay Salary Per Month.
- General Manager: As per Govt Rules.
- General Manager: Nil.
Postal Address Details
Check the Official Notification below we are given.
FCI Recruitment Links
|Official Application Link||Click Here|
|Official Notification Link||Click Here|
|Telegram Group Link||Join Now|
How to Apply for FCI Recruitment 2022
- Go to the Official Website of FCI.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Download the pdf file carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, id proof, email id, etc.
- Then attach your Photograph and Signature.
- Before submitting Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application via Postal.