Madras High Court Recruitment 2022 – Madras High Court has announced the job of Member (Non-Judicial) (Women Candidates Only) Vacancies. A lot of people searching for Government jobs in India, and those peoples use this job opportunity because this is a TN Govt Job. Here they are released various Vacancies in the post of this Category are based on posts.
Madras High Court Recruitment 2022
As per the IMadras High Court notice, Applicants must be Completed a pass from any Government-approved Board or University. Applicants were able to apply for these dates from 17.07.2022 to 31.07.2022. Jobseekers follow our website tamilguide. in, for more job updates on a daily basis. We would like to share genuine job information for your future.
|Board Name||Madras High Court (MHC)|
|Post Name||Member (Non-Judicial) (Women Candidates Only)|
|Job Category||TN Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details for Madras High Court Recruitment 2022
Madras High Court mentions Vacancy details clearly. But they told some about various vacancies available in our department. so Users check Advertisements clearly.
- Member (Non-Judicial) (Women Candidates Only): Various.
Academic Qualification Details
Applicants must have finished the Academic Qualification like Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualifications required from Government approved Board or Institution.
- Member (Non-Judicial) (Women Candidates Only): Any Degree.
Age Limit and Relaxation Details
- Member (Non-Judicial) (Women Candidates Only): Maximum 40 years.
Selection Procedure Details
Madras High Court will decide to select the Candidates for the Interview and the process. Candidates who are passed these steps those peoples will appoint to this Central Government job.
Pay Scale Salary Details for Madras High Court Recruitment
Selected Candidates will get a Basic Pay Scale As per Govt Rule. Candidates were also eligible for Over Time, House Rent, Dearness Allowance, Local and Family Allowance, and Grade Allowance.
- Member (Non-Judicial) (Women Candidates Only): As per Govt Rule.
Postal Address Details
The Registrar (Recruitment),
Judicial Recruitment Cell,
High Court of Madras,
Chennai – 600104.
Notification Details for Madras High Court Recruitment
|Official Notification link||Madras High Court Notification 2022|
|Apply Application Link||Apply Here|
|Telegram Group Link||Join Now|
How to Apply for Madras High Court Recruitment 2022
- First, Visit the Official Website.
- Then Click the Job Notice and Search the Apply link.
- Now you can read the Instruction Carefully.
- New users are able to register their details.
- Now log in using your id and password.
- Fill out the Application form without mistakes.
- Then Upload a Scanned copy of the Documents.
- Upload your Photo and Sign.
- Pay the required Application Fee.
- Finally, Submit and Take the Print out of the Application.