IARI Recruitment 2022 – Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) has invited 02 Senior Research Fellow Vacancies. Applicants should know the following posts are released. Eligible Candidates are requested to pursue the Official Notification before applying for this job.
IARI Recruitment 2022 – 02 posts
Master Degree Equivalent discipline Candidates can apply for Post. Applicants check the Official Websites before applying for the posts. Must refer to Academic Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Selection process details, how to apply for the posts, and other details are mentioned.
|Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI)
|Senior Research Fellow
|Central Government Jobs
IARI Recruitment Vacancy Details 2022
- Senior Research Fellow: 02.
IARI Recruitment Academic Qualification Details
IARI Recruitment Candidates should have completed a Master’s Degree in Agricultural Sciences/ Basic Sciences/ Geology/ Geography/ Remote Sensing/ Geo-Informatics/ Soil Science or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Senior Research Fellow: Master’s Degree in Agricultural Sciences/ Basic Sciences/ Geology/ Geography/ Remote Sensing/ Geo-Informatics/ Soil Science
Age Limit Details
Age Limits are varied for different posts Age Limit is a maximum of 35 years. refer to Advertisement and Government websites for more details.
- Senior Research Fellow: 18 years to 35 years.
PayScale Salary Details
- Senior Research Fellow: Rs.31,000/- to Rs.35,000/- per month.
IARI will select the candidates through the Interview. Those who are passed both examinations are moved to the next level of Document verification.
Walk-in Address Details
Division of Soil Science and Agricultural Chemistry, ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI), New Delhi – 110012.
IARI Recruitment Links
How to Apply for IARI Recruitment 2022
- Visit the Official Website.
- The application fills and sends the given link.
- Candidates Read and check their eligibility.
- if you are Eligible then click the application.
- Fill in your details carefully.
- Attach your documents like Qualification, Birth Certificate, Email, Id Proof, etc.
- Submit your Application while attending the Interview.