ISEC Recruitment 2022: Institute for Social and Economic Change (ISEC) has released the new job application for the posts 02 Research Fellow, Data Assistant Posts. Candidates who are selected those peoples will be placed in Karnataka.
ISEC Recruitment 2022 – 02 posts
Graduate Degree Completed Candidates able to apply for this Kalakshetra Recruitment post. Applicants Must refer to Academic qualifications, Age Limit, Pay Scale Salary, Selection process details, how to apply for posts, and other details explained below.
|Board Name||Institute for Social and Economic Change (ISEC)|
|Post Name||Research Fellow, Data Assistant|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
ISEC Vacancy Details
- Research Fellow: 01.
- Data Assistant: 01.
ISEC Academic Qualification Details
Candidates should have completed PG Degree, Graduate Degree or equivalent educational qualification from a recognized University.
- Research Fellow: PG Degree in Demography/ Population Studies/ Statistics/ Economics/ Mathematics/ Sociaology/ Public Health, Ph.D.
- Data Assistant: Graduation Degree in Statistics/ Economics/ Mathematics.
ISEC Recruitment Age Limit
- Research Fellow: Not Mentioned.
- Data Assistant: Not Mentioned.
ISEC Recruitment Selection Details
Kalakshetra Foundation will select the candidates through the Interview. Those who are passed both examinations are moved to the next level of Document verification.
Pay Scale Details
Selected Candidates will get a Basic Pay Scale of Rs.19,352/- to Rs.28,000/- per month. Candidates were also eligible for House Rent, Dearness Allowance, Local and Family Allowance, and Grade Allowance.
- Research Fellow: Rs.28,000/- per month.
- Data Assistant: Rs.19,352/- per month.
Postal Address Details
|The Registrar, Institute for Social and Economic Change, Dr V.K.R.V Rao Road, Nagarbhavi, Bengaluru – 560072.|
ISEC Recruitment Links
|Official Notification Link||Click Here|
|Apply Application Link||Apply Here|
|Telegram Group Link||Click Here|
How to Apply for ISEC Recruitment 2022
- Open the Official Website of ISEC
- Find the Official Notification pdf file.
- Must Read the and check your eligibility.
- if you are qualified then click the application.
- Then, Submit the Application with all the detail.