IARI Recruitment 2023 – Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) has announced the new job recruitment for the Senior Research Fellow posts. There are released 01 vacancy in New Delhi. IARI invites Offline Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible. The Selected job-searching Candidates use this job opportunity.
IARI Recruitment 2023 – 01 Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Job seekers apply for this job from 03.01.2023 to 15.01.2023. Check our Latest Govt Jobs 2023 to get more job details.
|Board Name||Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI)|
|Post Name||Senior Research Fellow|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
IARI Recruitment Vacancy Details 2023
- Senior Research Fellow: 01.
IARI Recruitment Academic Qualification Details
IARI Recruitment Candidates should have completed a Master’s Degree, Post Graduation Degree from a recognized University.
- Senior Research Fellow: Master’s Degree, PG Degree.
Age Limit Details
Age Limits are varied for different posts Age Limit is a maximum of 35 years. refer to Advertisements and Government websites for more details.
- Senior Research Fellow: 18 years to 35 years.
PayScale Salary Details
- Senior Research Fellow: Rs.35,000/- per month.
IARI will select the candidates through the Interview. Those who are passed both examinations are moved to the next level of Document verification.
Postal Address to Send Documents for IARI Recruitment
Head Division of Vegetable Science, ICARIARI, New Delhi, Email: email@example.com
|General/ OBC||No Fee|
IARI Recruitment Links
How to Apply for IARI Recruitment 2023
- Visit the Official Website.
- The application fills in and sends the given link.
- Candidates Read and check their eligibility.
- if you are Eligible then click the application.
- Fill in your details carefully.
- Attach your documents like Qualification, Birth Certificate, Email, Id Proof, etc.
- Submit your Application while attending the Interview.