IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021 – Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has announced the new job recruitment for various vacancies in Notification for the post of Clerk. IBPS invites the Online Application from the Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible. Bank Job Searching people don’t miss this opportunity.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021 – 5830 Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and the Application and Notification details. Job seekers apply for this job from 07.10.2021 to 27.10.2021.
|Board Name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, IBPS|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Job Type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
Vacancy Details for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021
|Andaman & Nicobar||03|
|Dadra Nagar Haveli & Daman Diu||02|
|Jammu & Kashmir||25|
Academic Details for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021
The Candidates completed Any Graduation Degree or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Clerk: Any Degree.
IBPS Recruitment Age Limit
- Clerk: 20 years to 28 years.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill up Various vacancies through this method like Examination. After Complete, these steps candidates will be placed in training in a particular area nearby yours.
- IBPS Prelims Exam
- IBPS Mains Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
IBPS Recruitment Pay Scale Details
- Clerk: Check Official Adv..
- General/ OBC: Refer Adv.
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Serviceman: Refer Adv.
IBPS Recruitment Links
|Official Notification pdf||Click Here|
|Official Application Link||Click Here|
|Telegram Group Link||Join Now|
How to Apply for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021
- Go to the Official Website of IBPS.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Check for the Junior Associate job advertisement and Download it.
- Download the pdf file and carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Upload your Scanned copy like Certificates, id proof, email id, and etc.
- Then attach your Photograph and Signature.
- Before Submit Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application and finished it.