SBI PO Recruitment 2021 – State Bank of India (PO) has announced the new job recruitment Probationary Officer post. There are totally released 2056 vacancies. SBI invites the Online Application from the Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible. The Selected job searching Candidates use this job opportunity.
SBI PO Recruitment 2021 – 2056 Posts
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and the Application and Notification details. Job seekers apply for this job from 05.10.2021 to 25.10.2021. Check our Latest Govt Jobs 2021 to get more job details.
|Board Name||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Post Name||Probationary Officer|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Job Type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
Vacancy Details for SBI PO Recruitment 2021
- Probationary Officer: 2056
Academic Details for SBI PO Recruitment 2021
The Candidates completed a Bachelor of Degree or equivalent from a PO Notification recognized University.
- Probationary Officer: Any Degree.
SBI Recruitment Age Limit
- Probationary Officer: 21 years to 30 years.
SBI Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill up Various vacancies through this method like Preliminary Exam, Main Exam, Interview, Document Verification. After Complete, these steps candidates will be placed in training in a particular area nearby yours.
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
SBI Pay Scale Details
- Probationary Officer: Rs.41,960/- Per Month.
SBI Application Fees
The Candidates Should application Online Mode Application Fees. Rs.750/- OBC & General Candidates.
- General/ EWS/ OBC: Rs.750/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD: No Fee
SBI PO Recruitment Links
|Official Notification pdf||Click Here|
|Official Application Link||Click Here|
|Telegram Group Link||Join Now|
How to Apply for SBI PO Recruitment 2021
- Go to the Official Website https://sbi.co.in.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Check for the Junior Associate job advertisement and Download it.
- Download the pdf file and carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, id proof, email id, and etc.
- Then attach your Photograph and Signature.
- Before Submit Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application and finished it.