IBPS Recruitment 2023 – Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has announced the new job application for 04 vacancies in Notification for the Manager, Division Head, and Banker Faculty Posts. IBPS invites Online Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible. Bank Job Searching people don’t miss this opportunity.
IBPS Recruitment 2023 – 04 Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Job seekers apply for this job from 13.02.2023 to 21.02.2023.
|Board Name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, IBPS|
|Post Name||Manager, Division Head, Banker Faculty|
|Job Location||Mumbai – Maharashtra|
|Job Type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
Vacancy Details for IBPS Recruitment 2023
- Division Head (Administration): 01.
- Banker Faculty – Technical: 01.
- Chief Hindi Officer: 01.
- Manager & PA to Director: 01.
Academic Details for IBPS Recruitment 2023
The Candidates completed A Graduation Degree in Any Discipline, Post Graduate Degree, B.E or B.Tech in Electrical or Mechanical or Civil or Electronic and Telecommunication or Instrumentation or Chemical or Information Technology or Computer science Engineering or equivalent from a recognized University. Operating and Working knowledge of Computer Systems.
- Division Head (Administration): Bachelor’s Degree or Post Graduate Degree with Experience in Human Resource or Personnel Management or Administration with 1-year experience.
- Banker Faculty – Technical: Bachelor’s Degree in B.E or B.Tech in Electrical or Mechanical or Civil or Electronic and Telecommunication or Instrumentation or Chemical or Information Technology or Computer science with a minimum of 15 years of experience in the relevant field.
- Chief Hindi Officer: Master’s Degree in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject or Master’s Degree in English with Hindi as a Compulsory or elective subject with 5 years of Experience.
- Manager & PA to Director: Graduate Degree or Post Graduate Degree in any field with 3 years of Experience.
IBPS Recruitment Age Limit
General and Unreserved Candidates have a Minimum of 56 years to 61 years. Refer to the Official Notification or Website for more details.
- Division Head (Administration): Minimum 56 years to 61 years.
- Banker Faculty – Technical: Minimum 56 years to 61 years.
- Chief Hindi Officer: Minimum 56 years to 61 years.
- Manager & PA to Director: Minimum 45 years to 61 years.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill vacancies through this method like Written Examinations, Interviews. After completing, these steps candidates will be placed in training in a particular area nearby yours.
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
IBPS Recruitment Pay Scale Details
The Selected Candidates will get a Basic Pay Salary of Rs.56,000/- per month.
- Division Head (Administration): Rs. 1,45,000/- per month.
- Banker Faculty – Technical: Rs.75,000/- per month.
- Chief Hindi Officer: Rs.75,000/- per month.
- Manager & PA to Director: Rs.56,000/- per month.
- General/ OBC: No Fee.
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Serviceman: No Fee.
IBPS Recruitment Links
|Official Notification pdf||Click Here|
|Official Application Link||Click Here|
|Telegram Group Link||Join Now|
How to Apply for IBPS Recruitment 2023
- Go to the Official Website of IBPS.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Check for the Junior Associate job advertisement and Download it.
- Download the pdf file carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Upload your Scanned copy like Certificates, id proof, email id, etc.
- Then attach your Photograph and Signature.
- Before submitting Check your details twice.
- Please submit the Application and finish it.