TN Post Office Recruitment 2023 – Tamil Nadu Post Office (TN Post Office) has announced the new job Recruitment for Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) posts in Tamil Nadu. There released 3167 vacancies, They invite Online Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible.
TN Post Office Recruitment 2023 – 3167 Posts
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Job seekers apply for this job from 27.01.2023 to 16.02.2023.
|Board Name||Tamil Nadu Post Office (TN Post Office)|
|Post Name||Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
Vacancy Details for TN Post Office Recruitment 2023
Category Wise Vacancy Details
- UR: 1496.
- OBC: 728.
- SC: 514.
- ST: 21.
- EWS: 317.
- PWDA: 18.
- PWDB: 31.
- PWDC: 35.
- PWDDE: 07.
Academic Details for 2023
The Candidates must have completed a 10th Pass with Mathematics and English are compulsory studied Subjects from an accredited university.
- Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS): 10th Pass with Mathematics and English are compulsory studied Subjects.
Age Limit and Relaxation
General and Unreserved Candidates have a Maximum Age Limit of 18 to 40 years. Refer to the Official Notification or Website for more details.
- Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS): 18 years to 40 years.
- OBC: 3 years.
- SC, ST: 5 years.
- PWD: 10 years.
- PWD (OBC): 13 years.
- PWD (SC/ST): 15 years.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill up Various vacancies through this method of Merit List, and Certificate Verification.
- Merit List
- Certificate Verification
TN Post Office Recruitment Pay Scale Details
The Selected Candidates will get a Basic Pay Salary of Rs.10,000/- to 24,470/- per month.
- BPM: Rs.12,000/- to 29,380/- per month.
- ABPM / Dak Sevaks: Rs.10,000/- to 24,470/- per month.
TN Post Office Recruitment Application Fees
|SC/ST/ EXSM/ PWD /Women||No Fee|
TN Post Office Recruitment Links
|Official Notification Link||Click Here|
|Official Application Link||Click Here|
|Telegram Group Link||Join Now|
How to Apply for TN Post Office Recruitment 2023
- Go to the Official Website.
- Refer to the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, id proof, email id, etc.
- Then fix your Photograph and Signature.
- Attach and Scan the Degree mark sheet, and application signed into the photocopies.
- Finally, Submit the Application.