ICFRE Recruitment 2022 – Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE) has announced Field Work Manager 01 vacancies. ICFRE is applications recruitment. it is undertaken by the Government of India. A lot of people searching for Government jobs in India, those peoples use this job opportunity because this is a Central Government Job.
ICFRE Recruitment 2022
As per the ICFRE notice, Applicants must be Completed a pass from any Government approved Board or University. Applicants were able to apply for these dates. Jobseekers follow our website tamilguide. in, for more job updates daily. We would like to share genuine job information for your future.
|Board Name||Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE)|
|Post Name||Field Work Manager|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
Vacancy Details for ICFRE Recruitment 2022
ICFRE mentions Vacancy details. But they told some about various vacancies available in our department.
Field Work Manager: 01.
ICFRE Recruitment Academic Qualification Details
Applicants must have finished the Academic Qualification like Retired Technical Officer or Range Officer from Government approved Board or Institution. Refer to more Educational Qualifications in Job Advertisement.
- Field Work Manager: Retired Technical Officer or Range Officer.
Age Limit and Relaxation Details
- Field Work Manager: Not Mentioned.
Selection Procedure Details
- Document Verification
Pay Scale Salary Details
Selected Candidates will get a Basic Pay Scale of Rs.30,000/- per month. Candidates were also eligible for Over Time, House Rent, Dearness Allowance, Local and Family Allowance, and Grade Allowance.
- Field Work Manager: Rs.30,000/- per month.
Email Address Details
Send your Application through Email: email@example.com.
How to Apply for ICFRE Recruitment 2022
- First, Visit the Official Website.
- Then Click the Job Notice and Search the Apply link.
- Now you can read the Instruction Carefully.
- New users can register their details.
- Now log in using your id and password.
- Fill out the Application form without mistakes.
- Then Upload a Scanned copy of the Documents.
- Review the documents and submit them.