ICSIL Recruitment 2023 – Intelligent Communication Systems India Limited (ICSIL) has announced the new job recruitment for the Data Entry Operator posts. There are released Various vacancies in Delhi – New Delhi. ICSIL invites Online Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible.
ICSIL Recruitment 2023 – Various Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Job seekers apply for this job from 02.02.2023 to 15.02.2023. Check our Latest Govt Jobs 2023 to get more job details.
|Board Name||Intelligent Communication Systems India Limited (ICSIL)|
|Post Name||Data Entry Operator|
|Job Location||Delhi – New Delhi|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details for ICSIL Recruitment 2023
- Data Entry Operator: Various.
Academic Details for ICSIL Recruitment 2023
Aspirants should have the Minimum Qualification of Graduation qualification from any government-approved Board or recognized University or Institution.
- Data Entry Operator: Graduation.
Age Limit and Relaxation
General and Unreserved Candidates have a Maximum Age Limit of 40 years.
- Data Entry Operator: Not mentioned. Check the official notification.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill vacancies through this method like Interview, and Document Verification. After completing, these steps candidates will be placed in training in a particular area nearby yours.
Pay Scale Salary
The Selected Candidates will get a Basic Pay Salary of Rs.22,146/- per month.
- Data Entry Operator: Rs.22,146/- per month.
ICSIL Recruitment Links
|General/UR/ EWS /PWD||Nil|
ICSIL Recruitment Links
|Official Notification Link||Click Here|
|Official Application Link||Click Here|
|Telegram Group Link||Join Now|
How to Apply for ICSIL Recruitment 2023
- Go to the Official Website of ICSIL.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Download the pdf file carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, id proof, email id, etc.
- Then fix your Photograph and Signature.
- Before submitting Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application.