India Post Office Recruitment 2022 – Indian Post Office has announced the new job Application for Postman, Mail Guard posts. There are totally released 60,544 vacancies in All Over India. The Selected job-searching Candidates use this job opportunity.
India Post Office Recruitment 2022 – 60,544 Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details.
|Board Name||Indian Post Office|
|Post Name||Postman, Mail Guard|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
Vacancy Details for India Post Office Recruitment 2022
- Postman: 59,099.
- Mail Guard: 1,445.
Academic Details for India Post Office Recruitment 2022
The Candidates completed a 10th Pass/ 12th Pass equivalent from a recognized University.
- Postman: 10th or 12th Pass.
- Mail Guard: 10th or 12th Pass.
Age Limit Details
General and Unreserved Candidates have the Minimum Age Limit which should be 18 years to 27 years.
- Postman: 18 years to 27 years.
- Mail Guard: 18 years to 27 years.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill vacancies through this method like Interviews, Document Verification. After completing, these steps candidates will be placed in training in a particular area nearby yours.
India Post Office Recruitment Pay Scale Details
The Selected Candidates will get the Basic Pay Salary with a Pay Scale of Rs.21,700/- to Rs.69,100/- per month.
- Postman: Rs.21,700/- to Rs.69,100/- per month.
- Mail Guard: Rs.21,700/- to Rs.69,100/- per month.
The Candidates Should apply for Offline Mode.
- All Candidates: Rs.100/-
India Post Office Recruitment Links
|Official Notification Link||Click Here|
|Official Application Link||Click Here|
|Telegram Group Link||Join Now|
How to Apply for India Post Office Recruitment 2022
- Go to the Official Website.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, proof, email id, etc.
- Then attach your Photograph and Signature.
- Before submitting Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application above Postal.