Indian Army Chennai Rally Recruitment 2023 – Indian Army has announced temporary job recruitment Tamilnadu Rally Schedule Agniveer Posts. There are totally released Various vacancies in All Over India. Indian Army Agnipath invites Open Rally from the Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible.
Indian Army Chennai Rally Recruitment 2023
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and the Application and Notification details.
|Board Name||Indian Army|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Puducherry, Andaman and Nicobar Group of Island|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Type||Defence Job|
Vacancy Details for Indian Army Chennai Rally Recruitment 2023
- Agniveer: Various.
Academic Details for Indian Army Chennai Rally Recruitment 2023
- Agniveer: 8th Pass/ 10th Pass/ ITI/ Diploma.
Age Limit and Relaxation
- Agniveer: 17 1/2 years to 21 years.
Selection Procedure Details
The Army will decide to select the candidates through this method like Written Exam, Interview.
- Physical Standard Test, Physical Fitness Test
- Medical Test & Written Exam through CEE.
Pay Scale Salary
The Selected Candidates will get a Basic Pay Salary of Rs.30,000/- to Rs.40,000/- Per Month.
- 1st Year Customised Package: Rs.30,000/- (plus applicable allowances).
- 2nd year Customised Package – Rs.33,000/- (plus applicable allowances).
- 3rd year Customised Package – Rs.36,500/- (plus applicable allowances).
- 4th year Customised Package – Rs.40,000/- (plus applicable allowances).
Indian Army Chennai Rally Recruitment 2023 Links
How to Apply for Indian Army Chennai Rally Recruitment 2023
- Go to the Official Website of the Indian Army.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Download the pdf file carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, id proof, email id, etc.
- Then attach your Photograph and Signature.
- Before submitting Check your details twice.
- Submit and Print a copy of the Application.