TN Fisheries Welfare Recruitment 2023: Tamilnadu Fisheries Department (TNFDC) invites job applications for the posts are 05 vacancies in Sagar Mitra Posts. Qualified and Interview passed candidates will be placed in Chennai. Willing and Qualified Candidates are requested to read the Official Notification and the Official Website of fisheries.
TN Fisheries Welfare Recruitment 2023 – 05 Vacancies
Applicants who are completed the minimum qualification are those people able to apply for this Tamil Nadu Fisheries Department Recruitment post. Applicants Must refer to Academic Qualification, Age Limit, Pay Scale Salary, Selection process details, how to apply for Tamilnadu fisheries posts, and other details are explained below.
|Board Name||Tamil Nadu Fisheries Department (TNFDC)|
|Post Name||Sagar Mitra|
|Job Category||Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details for TN Fisheries Welfare Recruitment 2023
- Sagar Mitra: 05.
Academic Qualification Details
Candidates should have completed a Bachelor’s Degree in Fisheries Science or Marine Biology or Zoology from the University.
- Sagar Mitra: Bachelor’s Degree in Fisheries Science or Marine Biology or Zoology.
Age Limit details
- Sagar Mitra: Up to 35 years.
Tamil Nadu Fisheries Department has decided to appoint the candidates using these three methods like Interview. Those who are passed both examinations are moved to the next level of Document verification.
Pay Scale Details
Selected Candidates will get a Basic Pay Scale of Rs.15,000 per month. Candidates were also eligible for House Rent, Dearness Allowance, Local and Family Allowance, and Grade Allowance.
- Sagar Mitra: Rs.15,000 per month.
|For All categories||Nil|
Postal Address Details
O/o Assistant Director of Fisheries and Fisherman Welfare, No: 77 SN Chetty Street, Royapuram, Chennai-600013.
TN Fisheries Welfare Recruitment Links
How to Apply for TN Fisheries Welfare Recruitment 2023
- Open the Official Website of Fisheries.
- Download the Official Notification pdf file.
- Check your Academic Qualification details.
- if you are eligible then click the application.
- Fill in your education-related information.
- Attach your documents like Qualification, Birth Certificate, Email, Id Proof, etc.
- Pay the Application Fee correctly.
- Then, check whether the details are correct or not.
- Finally, Submit the Application to the above Address.