Indian Army Recruitment 2022 – Indian Army has announced the new job recruitment for SSC (Tech) Posts. There are totally released 191 vacancies in All Over India. Indian Army NCC invites Online Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible. The Selected job searching Candidates use this job opportunity.
Indian Army Recruitment 2022 – 191 Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Jobseekers apply for this job from 26.07.2022 to 24.08.2022.
|Board Name||Indian Army|
|Post Name||SSC (Tech)|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Type||Defence Job|
|Application Type||Online and Offline (Both Modes)|
|Last Date for Send Hard Copy||09.09.2022|
Vacancy Details for Indian Army Recruitment 2022
- SSC (Tech): 191.
Academic Details for Indian Army Recruitment 2022
The Candidates completed the Degree in Engineering or equivalent from a recognized University. Final Year Students are also able to apply for this job.
- SSC (Tech): Degree in Engineering.
Age Limit and Relaxation
- SSC (Tech): 20 years to 27 years.
Selection Procedure Details
The Army will decide to select the candidates through this method like Shortlisting, Interviews.
- Medical Exam
Pay Scale Salary
The Selected Candidates will get a Basic Pay Salary of Rs.56,100/- to Rs.2,50,000/- Per Month.
- SSC (Tech): Rs.56,100/- to Rs.2,50,000/- Per Month.
- All Posts: No Fee.
Indian Army Recruitment Links
|Official Application Link||Click Here|
|Official Notification Link||Click Here|
|Telegram Group Link||Join Now|
How to Apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2022
- Go to the Official Website of Indian Army.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Download the pdf file carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, id proof, email id, etc.
- Then attach your Photograph and Signature.
- Before submitting Check your details twice.
- Submit and Print a copy of the Application.