IRCTC TN Recruitment 2022 – Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Limited (IRCTC) have announced the new job recruitment for Computer Operator and Programming Assistant vacancies. There are totally released 09 Vacancies. They invite the Offline Application from the Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible.
IRCTC TN Recruitment 2022 – 09 Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Degree Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Job seekers are able to apply from 11.08.2022 to 30.08.2022. Check our Latest Govt Jobs 2022 to get more job details in TamilGuide.in.
|Board Name||Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Limited (IRCTC)|
|Post Name||Computer Operator and Programming Assistant|
|Job Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
|Job Category||Railway Job|
|Job Type||Central Government Jobs|
Vacancy Details for IRCTC Job
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant: 09.
Academic Details for IRCTC TN Recruitment 2022
The Candidates completed the 10th Pass with ITI equivalent from a recognized University.
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant: 10th Pass with ITI.
Age Limit Details
IRCTC General and Unreserved Candidates should be up to 16 years to 25 years.
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant: 16 years to 25 years.
IRCTC Job Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide on IRCTC to fill up Various vacancies through this method like Merit List, Certification Verification, and Direct Interview.
Pay Scale Details
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant: Rs.08,000/- to Rs.15,000/- per month.
The Candidates Should Apply Online Mode Application Fees Refer Advertisement.
|For All Posts||Nil|
IRCTC TN Recruitment Links
How to Apply for IRCTC TN Recruitment 2022
- Go to the Official Website of IRCTC.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, proof, email id, etc.
- Then attach your Photograph and Signature.
- Before submitting Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application and finish it.