TN Police Shorthand Bureau Recruitment 2022 – Tamil Nadu Police Shorthand Bureau Recruitment Board (Tamilnadu Police Jobs) has invited the Offline Application for Junior Reporter Posts. TN Govt decided to fill up 29 Vacancies All over Chennai. Eligible Candidates are requested to pursue the Official Notification before applying for this job.
TN Police Shorthand Bureau Recruitment 2022 Application
12th Pass or Equivalent discipline Candidates can apply for Recruitment posts. Applicants check before applying for the posts. Must refer to Academic Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Selection process details, how to apply for the posts, and other details are mentioned.
|Board Name||TN Police Shorthand Bureau|
|Post Name||Junior Reporter|
|Job Location||Chennai, Tamilnadu|
|Job Category||TN Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details for TN Police Shorthand Bureau Recruitment 2022
- Junior Reporter: 29.
TN Police Shorthand Bureau Recruitment Academic Qualification Details
Candidates should have completed the 12th Pass or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Junior Reporter: 12th Pass.
Age Limit Details
The Minimum and Maximum Age limits for 18 years to 30 years. Refer to Advertisement and Government websites for more details.
- Junior Reporter: 18 years to 30 years.
TN Police will select the candidates through Skill Test and Oral Test. Those who are passed both examinations are moved to the next level of Document verification.
- Skill Test
- Oral Test
Pay Scale Details
Selected Candidates will get a Basic Pay Scale of Rs.36,200/- to Rs.1,14,800/-. Candidates were also eligible for House Rent, Dearness Allowance, Local and Family Allowance, and Grade Allowance.
- Junior Reporter: Rs.36,200/- to Rs.1,14,800/- per month.
- No Fee.
Postal Address Details
The Chairman, Selection Committee,
Police Shorthand Bureau HQ,
2nd Floor Old Coastal Security Group Building,
DGP office Complex, Mylapore,
Chennai – 600004.
TN Police Shorthand Bureau Recruitment Links
How to Apply for TN Police Shorthand Bureau Recruitment 2022
- Visit the Official Website.
- Search the Official Notification for posts.
- Candidates Read and check their eligibility.
- if you are Eligible then click the application.
- Fill in your personal details carefully.
- Attach your documents like Qualification, Birth Certificate, Email, Id Proof, etc.
- Pay the Application Fee correctly.
- Then, Submit the Application with all the detail.