MGU Recruitment 2023 – Mahatma Gandhi University (MGU) has announced the new job recruitment for the Senior Research Fellow posts. There released 01 vacancy in Kottayam – Kerala. They invite Online (By Email) Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible. The Selected job-searching Candidates use this job opportunity.
MGU Recruitment 2023 – 01 Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Job seekers apply for this job from 27.01.2023 to 14.02.2023. Check our Latest Govt Jobs 2023 to get more job details.
|Board Name||Mahatma Gandhi University (MGU)|
|Post Name||Senior Research Fellow|
|Job Location||Kottayam – Kerala|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Application Type||Online (By Email)|
MGU Recruitment Vacancy Details 2023
- Senior Research Fellow: 01.
MGU Recruitment Academic Qualification Details
- Senior Research Fellow: MBBS, M. Pharm in Pharmacology, Master of Science, Post Graduation in Biology / Biochemistry / Biotechnology.
Age Limit Details
Age Limits are varied for different posts Age Limit is Not mentioned, refer to Advertisements and Government websites for more details.
- Senior Research Fellow: Not mentioned, refer to Advertisements.
Pay Scale Salary Details
The Selected Candidates will get the Basic Pay Salary with a Pay band As per Norms.
- Senior Research Fellow: As per Norms.
MGU will select the candidates through the Interview. Those who are passed both examinations are moved to the next level of Document verification.
Director, Inter-University for Biomedical Research & Super Speciality Hospital, Mahatma Gandhi University Campus at Thalappady, Rubber Board PO, Kottayam – 686009, Kerala.
|General/ OBC||No Fee|
MGU Recruitment Links
How to Apply for MGU Recruitment 2023
- Visit the Official Website.
- The application fills in and sends the given link.
- Candidates Read and check their eligibility.
- if you are Eligible then click the application.
- Fill in your details carefully.
- Attach your documents like Qualification, Birth Certificate, Email, Id Proof, etc.
- Submit your Application while attending the Interview.