NCBS Recruitment 2023 – National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) has announced the new job recruitment for the Scientific Officer posts. There are released Various vacancies in Bengaluru. NCBS invites Online or Offline Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible.
NCBS Recruitment 2023 – Various Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Job seekers apply for the job from 11.01.2023 to 25.01.2023. Check our Latest Govt Jobs 2023 to get more job details.
|Board Name||National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS)|
|Post Name||Scientific Officer|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Apply Mode||Online or Offline|
Vacancy Details for NCBS Recruitment 2023
- Scientific Officer C (IT): Various.
Academic Details for NCBS Recruitment 2023
The Candidates completed a B.E, B.Tech, or equivalent from a recognized Board / University.
- Scientific Officer C (IT): B.E, B.Tech
NCBS Recruitment Age Limit
General and Unreserved Candidates have a Maximum of 28 years as of 01.01.2023.
- Scientific Officer C (IT): Maximum 28 years.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill vacancies through this method like an Interview.
Pay Scale Details
The Candidates will get the Basic Pay Salary of Rs.89,900 per month.
- Scientific Officer C (IT): Rs.89,900/- per month.
- For All Categories: Not mentioned. Check the official Notification.
Postal Address Details
Head, Administration & Finance, National Centre for Biological Sciences, Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, GKVK Post, Bellary Road, Bangalore – 560065.
NCBS Recruitment Links
|Official Notification Link||Click Here|
|Official Application Link||Click Here | Click Here|
|Telegram Group Link||Join Now|
How to Apply for NCBS Recruitment 2023
- Go to the Official Website.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Download the pdf file carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Before submitting Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application before the Last Date.