NCC Trichy Recruitment 2021 – National Cadet Corps (NCC) has announced the new job recruitment Driver, Office Assistant Posts. There are totally released 10 vacancies in Trichy. NCC Trichy invites the Offline Application from the Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible. Under the category of Tamil Nadu. The Selected job searching Candidates use this job opportunity.
NCC Trichy Recruitment 2021 – 03 Posts
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and the Application and Notification details. Jobseekers apply for this job from 30.09.2021 to 05.11.2021.
|Board Name||National Cadet Corps (NCC)|
|Post Name||Driver, Office Assistant|
|Job Location||Trichy, Tamil Nadu|
|Job Category||Tamil Nadu Government Jobs|
Vacancy Details for NCC Trichy Recruitment 2021
- Driver: 02
- Office Assistant: 01
Academic Details for NCC Trichy Recruitment 2021
The Candidates completed an 8th Standard or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Driver: 8th Pass
- Office Assistant: 8th Pass
Age Limit and Relaxation
- Driver: 18 years to 32 years
- Office Assistant: 18 years to 32 years
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill up Various vacancies through this method like Written Exam, Certification Verification, Direct Interview.
- Written Examination
- Document Verification
Pay Scale Salary
The Selected Candidates will get the Basic Pay Salary with Pay band: Rs.19,500/- to Rs.62,000/- Per Month.
- Driver: Rs.19,500/- to Rs.62,000/- Per Month.
- Office Assistant: Rs.15,700/- to Rs.50,00/- Per Month.
- All Posts: No Fee.
Postal Address Details
NCC Group Headquarters,
No.4 1st Floor,
NCC Trichy Recruitment Links
|Official Application Link||Click Here|
|Official Notification Link||Click Here|
|Telegram Group Link||Join Now|
How to Apply for NCC Trichy Recruitment 2021
- Go to the Official Website NCC.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Download the pdf file and carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, id proof, email id, and etc.
- Then attach your Photograph and Signature.
- Before Submit Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application and finished it.