NIELIT Recruitment 2022 – National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) has released the Executive Director Posts. There is a totally released 01 vacancy for NIELIT Jobs 2022. NIELIT invites Offline Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible.
NIELIT Recruitment 2022 – 01 Vacancy
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Job seekers apply for this job from 08.11.2022 to 05.01.2023.
|Board Name||National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT)|
|Post Name||Executive Director|
|Job Type||Central Government Jobs|
Vacancy Details for NIELIT Recruitment 2022
- Executive Director: 01.
Academic Details for NIELIT Recruitment 2022
The Candidates completed B.E/ B.Tech or equivalent from recognized universities.
- Executive Director: Bachelor of Engineering.
NIELIT Recruitment Age Limit
The Age Limit should be a maximum of 58 years.
- Executive Director: Maximum 58 years.
NIELIT Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill vacancies through this method like Screening Test, Interview.
- Written Test
- Document Verification
Pay Scale Details
Young and energetic persons for selection to various posts in the pay scale.
- Executive Director: Rs.1,44,200/- to Rs.2,18,200/- per month.
Postal Address Details
The Registrar, National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT), NIELIT Bhawan, Plot No. 3, PSP Pocket, Institutional Area, Sector- 8, Dwarka, New Delhi – 110 077.
NIELIT Recruitment Links
How to Apply for NIELIT Recruitment 2022
- Go to the Official Website of NIELIT.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Check for the Junior Associate job advertisement and Download it.
- Download the pdf file carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, id proof, email id, etc.
- Then attach your Photograph and Signature.
- Before submitting Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application and finished it.