NIT Warangal Recruitment 2023 – National Institute of Technology (NIT Warangal) has announced the new job Recruitment Professor & Associate Professor posts. There are released 100 vacancies in invites for Online Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible.
NIT Warangal Recruitment 2023 – 100 Posts
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Jobseekers apply for this job from 27.12.2022 to 25.01.2023
|Organization Name||National Institute of Technology (NIT)|
|Post Name||Associate Professor|
|Job Location||Warangal Urban|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details for NIT Warangal Recruitment 2023
- Professor: 12.
- Associate Professor: 52.
- Assistant Professor Grade – I: 13.
- Assistant Professor Grade – II: 14.
- Assistant Professor Grade – III: 09.
NIT Warangal Recruitment Academic Details for 2023
The Candidates must have completed an IT, BA, B.Sc, B.Com, BE, B.Tech, Civil Engg, Agriculture Engg, M.Sc.In Life Sciences, MA, MS, Ph.D. from an accredited university.
Age Limit and Relaxation
- Professor: Maximum 50 years.
- Associate Professor: Maximum 45 years.
- Assistant Professor Grade – I: Maximum 40 years.
- Assistant Professor Grade – II: Maximum 35 years.
- Assistant Professor Grade – III: As per Norms.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill up Various vacancies through this method of Interview.
NIT Warangal Pay Scale Details
Check the Official Notification as per the post name.
- All Posts: As per Govt Norms.
- General, OBC, and EWS Candidates: Rs.1000/-.
- SC/ST/PWD candidates: Rs.500/-.
NIT Warangal Recruitment Links
How to Apply for NIT Warangal Recruitment 2023
- Go to the Official Website.
- Refer to the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, proof, email id, etc.
- Then fix your Photograph and Signature.
- Attach the Degree mark sheet, application signed into the photocopies.
- Finally, Submit the Application Online.