RGNIYD Recruitment 2023 – Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD) has announced Assistant Professor Posts. There is a totally released 29 vacancies in Kancheepuram. (RGNIYD) invites Online Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible. The Selected job-searching Candidates use this job opportunity.
RGNIYD Recruitment 2023 – 29 Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about Volunteers posts which includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Job seekers apply from 02.06.2023 to 21.06.2023.
|Organization Name||Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD)|
|Post Name||Assistant Professor|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details for RGNIYD Recruitment 2023
- Assistant Professor: 29.
Academic Details for RGNIYD Recruitment 2023
Aspirants should have Completed the qualification of a Master’s Degree in relevant fields from any government-approved Board or recognized University or Institution.
- Assistant Professor: Master’s Degree.
Age Limit and Relaxation
- Assistant Professor: Not Mentioned.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill vacancies through this method like Interviews.
RGNIYD Recruitment Pay Scale Salary
- Assistant Professor: Rs.52,000/- per month.
RGNIYD Recruitment Links
How to Apply for RGNIYD Recruitment 2023
- Go to the Official Website.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Download the pdf file carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, proof, email id, etc.
- Then fix your Photograph and Signature.
- Before submitting Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application and finished it.