RITES Recruitment 2022 – Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES) has officially announced 20 Engineer vacancies. RITES Limited is an applications recruitment it is undertaken by the Government of India. A lot of people searching for Government jobs in India, and those peoples use this job opportunity because this is a Central Government Job. The selected candidates will be placed in Gurgaon.
RITES Recruitment 2022 – 20 Vacancies
As per the Rites Limited notice, Applicants must be Completed a pass Graduate from any Government approved Board or University. Applicants were able to apply for these dates from 29.08.2022 to 19.09.2022. Jobseekers follow our website tamilguide. in, for more job updates daily. We would like to share genuine job information for your future. refer to full details below.
|Board Name||Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES)|
|Post Name||Engineer (Electrical, Mechanical)|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
Vacancy Details for RITES Recruitment 2022
RITES Limited does not mention Vacancy details. But they told some about various vacancies available in our department. so Users check Advertisements.
- Engineer (Electrical, Mechanical): 20.
Academic Qualification Details for RITES Recruitment
Applicants must have finished the Academic qualifications like BE/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engg) or equivalent qualifications required from Government approved Board or Institution. Refer to more Educational Qualifications in Job Advertisement.
- Engineer (Electrical, Mechanical): BE/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engg).
Age Limit and Relaxation Details
The Age Limit is 40 Years. Refer to the Official Advertisement for other Age details.
- Engineer (Electrical, Mechanical): 40 years.
Selection Procedure Details
RITES Limited will be decided to select the Candidates on these methods like Written tests, Interviews, and the process. Candidates who are passed these steps those peoples will appoint to this Central Government job.
Pay Scale Salary Details
Selected Candidates will get the Basic Pay Scale of Rs.23,340/- Per Month. Candidates were also eligible for Over Time, House Rent, Dearness Allowance, Local and Family Allowance, and Grade Allowance.
- Engineer (Electrical, Mechanical): Rs.23,340/- Per Month.
- General/ OBC: Rs.600/-.
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Serviceman: Rs.300/-.
Notification & Application Details
How to Apply for RITES Recruitment 2022
- First, Visit the Official Website.
- Now you can read the Instruction Carefully.
- New users can register their details.
- Now log in using your id and password.
- Fill out the Application form without mistakes.
- Then Upload a Scanned copy of the Documents.
- Upload your Photo and Sign.
- Finally, Submit the Application.