TANUVAS Recruitment 2023 – Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (TANUVAS) have announced the new job recruitment of Skilled Labor, Project Associate Posts. There are totally released 02 vacancies in Tamil Nadu. TANUVAS invites Walk In Interviews from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible.
TANUVAS Recruitment 2023 – 02 Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Job seekers apply for this job Interview Date 30.01.2023. Check our Latest Govt Jobs 2023 to get more job details.
|Board Name||Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (TANUVAS)|
|Post Name||Skilled Labor, Project Associate|
|Job Category||TN Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details for TANUVAS Recruitment 2023
Academic Details for TANUVAS Recruitment 2023
Candidates who are interested to apply for this post should have completed a 12th pass, Any Degree, Master’s Degree in Microbiology or Biotechnology or Animal Biotechnology or MVSc. from a recognized University from a recognized Board
- Project Associate-II: Master’s Degree in Microbiology or Biotechnology or Animal Biotechnology or MVSc.
- Skilled Labor: 12th, Any Degree.
Age Limit and Relaxation
- Project Associate-II: Not Mentioned.
- Skilled Labor: Not Mentioned.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill vacancies through this method like an Interview.
Pay Scale Salary
The Selected Candidates will get the Basic Pay Salary with a pay band of Rs.12,240 per month.
- Project Associate-II: Rs.35,000 + 24% HRA per month.
- Skilled Labor: Rs.12,240 per month.
|For All Categories||Nil|
TANUVAS Recruitment Venue
|Department of Veterinary Parasitology, Madras Veterinary College, Chennai – 600007.|
TANUVAS Recruitment Links
How to Apply for TANUVAS Recruitment 2023
- Go to the Official Website.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Attend the Interview above Address.