Thanjavur Air Force Station Recruitment 2023– Thanjavur Air Force Station Recruitment has invited the Online Application for the below-required qualifications. Thanjavur Air Force Station decided to fill up 02 Vacancies in Thanjavur. Applicants should know the following posts are released. The posts are NPF Accounts Clerk. Eligible Candidates are requested to pursue the Official Notification before applying for this job.
Thanjavur Air Force Station Recruitment 2023 – 02 posts
Thanjavur Air force Station or Equivalent discipline Candidates can apply for High Court of Madras Recruitment posts. Applicants check the Official Websites before applying the posts. Must refer to Academic Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Selection process details, how to apply for the posts, and other details are mentioned.
|Board Name||Thanjavur Air force Station|
|Post Name||NPF Accounts Clerk|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
Vacancy Details for Thanjavur Air Force Station Job 2023
- NPF Accounts Clerk: 03.
Academic Qualification Details
Candidates should have completed B.Com Degree or equivalent from a recognized University.
- NPF Accounts Clerk: B.Com Degree.
Age Limit Details
Age Limits are varied for different posts. Refer to Advertisement and Government websites for more details.
- NPF Accounts Clerk: Up to 35 Years.
Thanjavur Air Force Station will select the candidates through the Interview. Those who are passed both examinations are moved to the next level of Document verification.
Pay Scale Details
Selected Candidates will get Basic Pay Scale As per Govt Rule. Candidates were also eligible for House Rent, Dearness Allowance, Local and Family Allowance, and Grade Allowance.
- NPF Accounts Clerk: As Per Govt Rule.
- No Fee
Walk-in Address Details
Chief Administrative Officer,
Air Force Station,
Thanjavur Air Force Station Recruitment Links
|Official Notification Link||Air Force Station Notification 2023|
|Telegram Group Link||Join Now|
How to Apply for Thanjavur Air Force Station Recruitment 2023
- Visit the Official Website at Air Force Station.
- Search the Official Notification for DEO, Pharmacist, Officer & Chowkidar posts.
- Candidates Read the and check your eligibility.
- if you are Eligible then click the application.
- Fill in your personal details carefully.
- Attach your documents like Qualification, Birth Certificate, Email, Id Proof, etc.
- Bring the Application when Candidates attend the Interview.