TN Police Recruitment 2023 – Tamil Nadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board (Tamilnadu Police Jobs) has invited the Offline Application for Horse Maintainer Posts. TN Govt decided to fill up 10 Vacancies All over Chennai. Eligible Candidates are requested to pursue the Official Notification before applying for this job.
TN Police Recruitment 2023 – 10 Vacancies
5th Pass or Equivalent discipline Candidates can apply for Recruitment posts. Applicants check before applying for the posts. Must refer to Academic Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Selection process details, how to apply for the posts, and other details are mentioned.
|Board Name||Tamil Nadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board|
|Post Name||Horse Maintainer|
|Job Location||Chennai, Tamilnadu|
|Job Category||TN Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details for TN Police Recruitment 2023
- Horse Maintainer: 10.
TN Police Recruitment Academic Qualification Details
Candidates should have completed the Read and Write in Tamil or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Horse Maintainer: Read and Write in Tamil.
Age Limit Details
The Minimum and Maximum Age limits for 18 years to 30 years. Refer to Advertisement and Government websites for more details.
- Horse Maintainer: 18 years to 30 years.
TN Police will select the candidates through Short Listing and Oral Test. Those who are passed both examinations are moved to the next level of Document verification.
- Short Listing
- Document Verification
Pay Scale Details
Selected Candidates will get a Basic Pay Scale of Rs.15,700/- to Rs.50,000/- per month. Candidates were also eligible for House Rent, Dearness Allowance, Local and Family Allowance, and Grade Allowance.
- Horse Maintainer: Rs.15,700/- to Rs.50,000/- per month.
- No Fee.
Postal Address Details
TN Police Recruitment Links
How to Apply for TN Police Recruitment 2023
- Visit the Official Website.
- Search the Official Notification for posts.
- Candidates Read and check their eligibility.
- if you are Eligible then click the application.
- Fill in your personal details carefully.
- Attach your documents like Qualification, Birth Certificate, Email, Id Proof, etc.
- Pay the Application Fee correctly.
- Then, Submit the Application with all the detail.