TN Anganwadi Recruitment 2021 – Department of Integrated & Child Development (WCD), TN Anganwadi Recruitment has announced the new job recruitment of 95 DEO, Accountant, District Co-Ordinator, Project Associate, Management Specialist, Secretarial Assistant. There are totally released Various vacancies. TN Anganwadi invites the Online Application from the Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible.
TN Anganwadi Recruitment 2021 – 95 Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and the Application and Notification details. Jobseekers apply for this job from 25.11.2021 to 24.12.2021.
|Board Name||Department of Integrated & Child Development (WCD)|
|Post Name||DEO, Accountant, District Co-Ordinator, Project Associate, Management Specialist, Secretarial Assistant|
|Job Category||TN Govt Jobs|
|Official Website Link||https://www.tn.gov.in/|
Vacancy Details for TN Anganwadi Recruitment 2021
- Specialist: 01
- Accountant: 02
- Project Associate: 01
- Data Entry Operator: 01
- District Co-Ordinator: 05
- District Project Associate: 05
- Block Coordinators: 28
- Block Project Assistants: 52
Academic Details for TN Anganwadi Recruitment 2021
Aspirants should have the Minimum Qualification like Any Degree from any government-approved Board or recognized University or Institution.
- Specialist: Degree in CA.
- Accountant: Post Graduate Degree.
- Project Associate: Graduate Degree.
- Data Entry Operator: Any Degree.
- District Co-Ordinator: Graduate Degree/ Diploma.
- District Project Associate: Graduate Degree/ PG Diploma.
- Block Coordinators: Graduate Degree.
- Block Project Assistants: Graduate Degree.
Age Limit and Relaxation
Candidates must have an Age Limit up to a maximum of 65 years.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill up Various vacancies through this method like an Interview.
- Document Verification
Pay Scale Salary
The Selected Candidates will get the Basic Pay Salary with pay band.
- Specialist: Rs.60,000/- Per Month.
- Accountant: Rs.30,000/- Per Month.
- Project Associate: Rs.25,000/- Per Month.
- Data Entry Operator: Rs.10,000/- Per Month.
- District Co-Ordinator: Rs.30,000/- Per Month.
- District Project Associate: Rs.18,000/- Per Month.
- Block Coordinators: Rs.20,000/- Per Month.
- Block Project Assistants: Rs.15,000/- Per Month.
Postal Address Details
Director or Mission Director, Department of Integrated Child Development Services, No.1 Dr. M.G.R Salai, Tharamani, Chennai – 600113.
TN Anganwadi Recruitment Links
How to Apply for TN Anganwadi Recruitment 2021
- Go to the Official Website of WCD Anganwadi.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Download the pdf file and carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, id proof, email id, and etc.
- Then fix your Photograph and Signature.
- Before Submit Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application above Address.