TN Waqf Board Recruitment 2022 – Tamil Nadu Government Waqf Board has announced the job of Assistant Law Officer 02 vacancies. A lot of people searching for Government jobs in India, those peoples use this job opportunity because this is a Tamil Nadu Government Job.
TN Waqf Board Recruitment 2022
As per the Pudukottai District Court notice, Applicants must be Completed 10th Pass from any Government-approved Board or University. Applicants were able to apply for these dates 17.12.2021 to 03.01.2022. Job seekers follow our website tamilguide.in, for more job updates on a daily basis. We would like to share genuine job information for your future. refer full details below.
|Board Name||TN Waqf Board|
|Post Name||Assistant Law Officer|
|Job Type||TamilNadu Government Jobs|
Vacancy Details for TN Waqf Board Recruitment 2021
TN Waqf Board mentions Vacancy details clearly. But they told some about various vacancies available in our department.
- Assistant Law Officer:02
Academic Qualification Details
Candidates Bachelor’s Degree in the field of Law.
- Assistant Law Officer:Bachelor degree in the field of Law.
TN Waqf Board Recruitment Age Limit Details
The Age Limit is Not Mentioned.
- Assistant Law Officer:Not Mentioned.
Selection Procedure Details
TN Waqf Recruitment will decide to select the Candidates on these Four methods like Written Exam, Personal Interview process. Candidates who are passed these steps those peoples will appoint to this Central Government job.
- Written Exam
Selected Candidates will get a Basic Pay Scale per month. Candidates were also eligible for Over Time, House Rent, Dearness Allowance, Local and Family Allowance, and Grade Allowance.
- Assistant Law Officer:Rs.40,000 per month.
- Assistant Law Officer: No Fee
Postal Address Details
Tamil Nadu Waqf Board,
No.1 Jaffar Syrang Street,
Vallal Seethakathi Nagar,
Notification Details for TN Waqf Board Recruitment
How to Apply for TN Waqf Board Recruitment 2022
- First, Visit the Official Website.
- Then Click the Job Notice and Search the Apply link.
- Now you can read the Instruction Carefully.
- New users are able to register their details.
- Now log in using your id and password.
- Fill the Application form without mistakes.
- Finally, Submit the Application above.