TN WRD Recruitment 2021 – Tamil Nadu Water Resource Department has announced the new job recruitment Procurement Specialist, Environmental Specialist, Social Specialist, Financial Specialist posts. There are totally released 04 vacancies in Tamil Nadu. TN WRD invites the Offline Application from the Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible.
TN WRD Recruitment 2021 – 04 Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and the Application and Notification details. Job seekers apply for this job from 05.11.2021 to 30.11.2021.
|Board Name||Tamil Nadu Water Resource Department (TN WRD)|
|Post Name||Procurement Specialist, Environmental Specialist, Social Specialist, Financial Specialist|
|Job Location||Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu|
|Job Category||TN Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details for TN WRD Recruitment 2021
- Procurement Specialist: 01.
- Environmental Specialist: 01.
- Social Specialist: 01.
- Financial Specialist: 01.
Academic Details for TN WRD Recruitment 2021
- Procurement Specialist: B.E, M.E/ MBA.
- Environmental Specialist: B.E, MBA/ M.E, M.Sc.
- Social Specialist: Master Degree.
- Financial Specialist: M.Com/ MBA.
Age Limit and Relaxation
- Upto 45 years.
Selection Procedure Details
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
Pay Scale Details
- Procurement Specialist: Rs.1,00,000/- Per Month.
- Environmental Specialist: Rs.1,00,000/- Per Month.
- Social Specialist: Rs.80,000/- Per Month.
- Financial Specialist: Rs.80,000/- Per Month.
Postal Address Details
The Superintending Engineer, Water Resource Department, Lower Cauvery Basin, Santhapillai Gate, Thanjavur – 613001. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
TN WRD Recruitment Links
How to Apply for TN WRD Recruitment 2021
- Go to the Official Website of TN WRD.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Download the pdf file and carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, id proof, email id, and etc.
- Then attach your Photograph and Signature.
- Before Submit Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application and finished it.