TNJFU Chennai Recruitment 2022 – Tamil Nadu Dr. J.Jayalalithaa Fisheries University (TNJFU) has announced new job recruitment for Farm Manager Posts. There are released 01 vacancies. TNJFU invites Walk-IN Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible. The Selected job searching Candidates use this job opportunity.
TNJFU Chennai Recruitment 2022 – 01 Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Jobseekers apply for this job from Interview Date: 16.09.2022. Check our website tamilguide. in to get more job details.
|Board Name||Tamil Nadu Dr. J.Jayalalithaa Fisheries University (TNJFU)|
|Post Name||Farm Manager|
|Job Category||TN Govt Jobs|
|Official Website Link||https://www.tnjfu.ac.in/|
Vacancy Details for TNJFU Chennai Recruitment 2022
- Farm Manager: 02.
Academic Details for TNJFU Chennai Recruitment 2022
Applicants should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Fisheries Science (B.F. Sc) from a recognized University or board.
- Farm Manager: Bachelor’s Degree in Fisheries Science.
Age Limit and Relaxation
General and Unreserved Candidates have a Maximum of 40 years.
- Farm Manager: Maximum 40 years.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill up Various vacancies through this method like an Interview.
- Certificate Verification
- Farm Manager: Rs.18,000/- per month.
- No Fee.
Walk-in Address Details
ARTP, TNJFU Madhavaram Campus,
Chennai – 600051.
TNJFU Chennai Recruitment Links
How to Apply for TNJFU Chennai Recruitment 2022
- Go to the Official Website of TNJFU.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Download the pdf file carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, proof, email id, etc.
- Then fix your Photograph and Signature.
- Before submitting Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application Offline.