UPSC Recruitment 2022 – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced the new job recruitment of 54 Senior Instructor, Deputy Director, Scientist-B, Junior Scientific Officer, and Labour Enforcement Officer Posts. There are totally released 54 Vacancies. UPSC invites Online Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible.
UPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022 – 54 Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details.
|Board Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Name||Senior Instructor, Deputy Director, Scientist-B, Junior Scientific Officer, and Labour Enforcement Officer|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Official Website Link||https://upsconline.nic.in/|
Vacancy Details for UPSC Recruitment 2022
- Senior Instructor: 01.
- Deputy Director: 01.
- Scientist-B: 09.
- Junior Scientific Officer: 01.
- Labour Enforcement Officer: 42.
Academic Details for UPSC Recruitment 2022
Candidates must have completed a Bachelor’s Degree /Master’s Degree, or equivalent from a recognized university.
- Senior Instructor: M.Sc in Marine Biology or Zoology or Fisheries Science.
- Deputy Director: MCA or M.Sc or BE/B.Tech.
- Scientist-B: Master’s Degree in Biochemistry or Biotechnology or Zoology or Human Genetics.
- Junior Scientific Officer: Master’s Degree in Chemistry.
- Scientist-B (Chemistry): Master’s Degree in Chemistry.
- Scientist-B (Geo-Physics): Master’s Degree in Geo-Physics.
- Scientist-B: Master’s Degree in Geology.
- Labour Enforcement Officer: Any Degree with Diploma in Law or Labour Relations or Labour Welfare or Labour Laws or Industrial Relations or Sociology or Commerce or Social Work.
Age Limit and Relaxation
- All Posts: Maximum Age should be 50 years.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill up Various vacancies through this method like an Interview.
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
Pay Scale Salary
- All Posts: As per Govt Norms.
UPSC Recruitment Links
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2022
- Go to the Official Website of UPSC.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Fill in the Required Details Correctly.
- Upload your Photo and Signature.
- Submit the Application and take a Printout.