TNJFU Thoothukudi Recruitment 2022 – Tamil Nadu Dr. J.Jayalalithaa Fisheries University (TNJFU) has announced new job recruitment for Young Professional-II Posts. There are released 02 vacancies. TNJFU invites Walk-IN Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible. The Selected job searching Candidates use this job opportunity.
TNJFU Thoothukudi Recruitment 2022 – 02 Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Jobseekers apply for this job from Interview Date: 08.09.2022. Check our website tamilguide. in to get more job details.
|Board Name||Tamil Nadu Dr. J.Jayalalithaa Fisheries University (TNJFU)|
|Post Name||Young Professional-II|
|Job Category||TN Govt Jobs|
|Official Website Link||https://www.tnjfu.ac.in/|
Vacancy Details for TNJFU Thoothukudi Recruitment 2022
- Young Professional-II: 02.
Academic Details for TNJFU Thoothukudi Recruitment 2022
Applicants should have a Master of Fisheries Science (M.F. Sc) or M.Sc in the field of Life Science from a recognized University or board.
- Young Professional-II: Master of Fisheries Science (M.F. Sc) or M.Sc in the field of Life Science.
Age Limit and Relaxation
General and Unreserved Candidates have a Maximum of 40 years.
- Young Professional-II: Maximum 40 years.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill up Various vacancies through this method like an Interview.
- Certificate Verification
- Young Professional-II: Rs.35,000/- per month.
- No Fee.
Walk-in Address Details
Fisheries College and Research Institute,
TNJFU Thoothukudi Recruitment Links
How to Apply for TNJFU Thoothukudi Recruitment 2022
- Go to the Official Website of TNJFU.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Download the pdf file carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, id proof, email id, etc.
- Then fix your Photograph and Signature.
- Before submitting Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application Offline.