TNJFU Tiruvallur Recruitment 2022 – Tamil Nadu Dr. J.Jayalalithaa Fisheries University (TNJFU) has announced the new job recruitment for Fisherman, and Hatchery Manager Posts. There are released 05 vacancies. TNJFU invites Walk-IN Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible. The Selected job searching Candidates use this job opportunity.
TNJFU Tiruvallur Recruitment 2022
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Jobseekers apply for this job from Interview Date: 14.09.2022. Check our website tamilguide. in to get more job details.
|Board Name||Tamil Nadu Dr. J.Jayalalithaa Fisheries University (TNJFU)|
|Post Name||Fisherman, and Hatchery Manager|
|Job Category||TN Govt Jobs|
|Official Website Link||https://www.tnjfu.ac.in/|
Vacancy Details for TNJFU Tiruvallur Recruitment 2022
- Fisherman: 01.
- Hatchery Manager: 04.
Academic Details for TNJFU Tiruvallur Recruitment 2022
Applicants should have a 10th Pass/ B.F.Sc or M.F.Sc or M.Sc from a recognized University or board.
- Fisherman: B.F.Sc or M.F.Sc or M.Sc.
- Hatchery Manager: 10th Pass.
Age Limit and Relaxation
General and Unreserved Candidates have a Maximum of 40 years.
- Fisherman: Maximum 40 years.
- Hatchery Manager: Maximum 35 years.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill up Various vacancies through this method like an Interview.
- Certificate Verification
- Fisherman: Rs.35,000/- per month.
- Hatchery Manager: Rs.10,000/- per month.
- No Fee
Walk-in Address Details
The Department of Aquaculture,
Dr. M.G. R Fisheries College and Research Institute,
TNJFU Tiruvallur Recruitment Links
How to Apply for TNJFU Tiruvallur Recruitment 2022
- Go to the Official Website of TNJFU.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Download the pdf file carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, id proof, email id, etc.
- Then fix your Photograph and Signature.
- Before submitting Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application Offline.